The chance and challenge of a lifetime to ride some of the most stunning and highest trails in the world.
In association with Rouleur Bike Tours from New Zealand, we are super excited to be able to offer the ultimate mountain bike adventure and experience:- The Everest National Park by bike.
Through providing each rider with their own personal porter and visiting the region at the end of the trekking season, we are super excited to be able to offer experienced and fit mountain bikers the opportunity of a lifetime to ride some of the highest altitude trails on the planet.
Whilst the tour is not a race, there is an opportunity of having a few timed “stages” on the tour for a bit of fun and banter over a beverage in the evenings for those that want to.
How many chances do you get to ride down a 5300m mountain?
You will be well supported by our qualified and professional local guides who are dedicated to making sure you have an awesome trip. The group will have mechanical support and a dedicated medic to make sure that both you and your bike stay healthy as possible.
We are also pleased to be able to offer a limited number of places for partners, friends and family of riders the chance to join riders on this trip of a lifetime.
Support clients will trek the exact same route as the riders, experience the same level of support and re-join the riders for lunch stops / evening meals and hotels along the route.
Please contact Jonathan on email at email@example.com or Whatsapp 6421388893
- Ride amongst the highest peak in the world in the Unesco World Heritage Sagarmatha National Park
- Descend from the Renjo La Pass ( 5345m / 17,536ft) to Namche Bazaar (3440m / 11,286ft)
- Fully guided by experienced mountain bikers
- Panoramic Views of Mount Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu, Cholatse
- The ultimate mountain biking adventure staying in top rated hotels
- Immerse yourself in Sherpa Culture
- Trekking option for partners / friends / family to join riders on this trip of a lifetime